- Posted On 6 September 2013
- In Technology
Hello Everyone, I am using Nokia Mobile since I had started using mobiles and was very frustrated when I tried to hide some files on s40 mobile but was not achived to do so as some how they were getting viewed in gallery or music player.
After so much of R&D, I finally got a way to hide it and maintain it as per my requirement using BlueFTP software. So thought best to share with you all as I know how "Privacy" is important for mobiles. Hope this will help you.
Here are the steps :
- First Download "Medieval BlueFTP Software" from here.
- Save it in your mobile.
- Create one folder in your Memory Card. Rename it as "Tones".
- Copy all your files in it which you are wanted to hide from others. (NOTE: Rename folder name to "Tones" only.)
- Hide that folder using this downloaded software or by using your PC.
- Its Done! Now that folder is viewable only in BlueFTP not in gallery and all the files too will not get show in music player or photos.
- If they are getting shown, restart mobile once and try to update library of music player.
Let me know if you face any problem in achieving this trick. I am using this with my Nokia C3 successfully!
Also share the different and more easy ways to achieve the same. "Thanks!!"
- Tags :
What is Bitcoin? An Emerging Open Source Digital Currency. Bitcoins in India.
This post will introduce you with digital currency named "Bitcoins" which was founded in 2009 and not issued by any central bank or other centralised authority but by an open source software through a process called 'mining.'. It has very bright future and if you gain a more knowledge about it you can book profit too.
Paper - a beautiful new app by Facebook to explore and share stories from friends and the world around you
Facebook has about to launch their most awaited new app called “Paper” on 3rd Feb 2014 in US. At current, this app is available only for iPhone in the US. With Paper, Facebook is near to redefine itself for the Mobile Age.
Your Android smartphone can be affected by Heartbleed. Check it with Heartbleed Detector.
Android is also affected by heartbleed bug. Confirm whether your android smartphone is affected or not with heartbleed detector.
How to take screenshot in android (Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 and above)
Know how you can capture screen in your android smartphone. Take screenshot in your android version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above.