- Posted On 21 July 2014
- In Technology
This post covers information about how to control or manage your android smartphone over the internet using any web browser and i.e. too without connecting USB or Wifi.
Recently I had downloaded an app called AirDroid after seeing it in most appraised app on Appreciate (Check out this post to know how to find best android apps and games using appreciate). And after using it for almost a month I am finding it very useful as its allowing me to control my android device from the web using any browser.
It comes with lots of features such as just by scanning a QR code on web.airdroid.com: site you can connect to your device and then can start controlling it. By control I mean you can transfer files to on device can download a file from device, can take screenshot or can take picture from device’s app etc.
Below is the list of some additional features.
- No USB or any Driver required to use AirDroid.
- Same Wi-Fi network or internet can be used.
- You can send and receive individual or group messages directly from the browser.
- Import and export .apk files
- Provides File manager to manage all files of device.
- Move photos, videos, ringtones and any other files on and off Android, all without a USB cable.
- Search for installed apps and to discover the new ones at speed.
- View and edit contacts
- View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots.
- You can push URL to Android and open automatically open it with Android browser.
- You can share clipboard content between Android and computer.
- Locate and lock your Android when it’s lost with an option to clean all data remotely.
For file sharing it uses your device’s internet connection so if it’s slow then it really difficult to manage and use the power of this app. But still very useful app and deserve a regular use.
Check out the below video which will introduce you to this nice app.
Try this app and let me know your experience in comment section below.
Secure your Facebook profile data with these simple settings
You may already aware about "Facebook Data Breach" news, which is impacting the Facebook user's privacy and trust. Though there is a problem in data handling with Facebook, it also provides many settings you can make sure your data is protected, lets check what are those.
Your Android smartphone can be affected by Heartbleed. Check it with Heartbleed Detector.
Android is also affected by heartbleed bug. Confirm whether your android smartphone is affected or not with heartbleed detector.
What is Heartbleed vulnerability. Why it is recommended to change passowords of social and banking sites.
What is Heartbleed vulnerability. Since last week I am frequently hearing a word "Heartbleed" in news,on internet so today I thought lets check what is it actually and here is what I found.
Download best free android apps and games in Google play with Appreciate
Discover Best free and personalized android apps and games in Google play using Appreciate.