- Posted On 2 December 2013
- In Technology
Everyone Wants to hide some private files or folders from the other users of your personal computer or laptop. Mostly we use the inbuilt feature of "Making Hidden Files" of windows 7, here I am going to share one simple solution by which you can add more layers to your privacy by making your private folder hidden, locked and password protected too without using any third party application.
It is a simple trick. Just follow following steps.
- Download "myIMINFO.rar" from here.
- Extract it at your desired location.
- Uncheck "show hidden files,folders and drives" and "Hide protected operating systems files" checkboxes in "Organize>>Folder Options>>View". (Help )
- click on "Apply" and "OK".
- Now you will see "myIMINFO" folder inside previously extracted folder.
- Copy all your private data in folder "system32" folder of "myIMINFO\vault".
- Once done, click on "system_h" file in "myIMINFO" folder.
- Its done! now check what happened to "system32" folder. (its got converted into "Documents" folder, so user will not able to see your data unless it gets unlocked.)
- To unlock it again, click on "system_o" file of "myIMINFO\vault" folder.
- Enter "iminfo.in" (without quote) in it and hit enter, its a default password.
- Its unlokced, now you can access your private data again.
- To lock just run "system_h" file of "myIMINFO"again.
Hope you all have liked this simple trick.
For any query just be in touch in comment section below.
- Tags :
Change User Account picture in Windows 7 - Set any custom picture
This post will help you to set your custom picture as user account picture (user image) in windows 7. Make your computer personalized by showing your own picture rather showing flower,bike,nature pictures. sounds good? read more..
How to move one application from one monitor screen to another monitor (when only main monitor is on) in windows 7 or 8
This simple information will update your knowledge about moving one application from one monitor screen to another using shortcuts available in windows itself. It works for windows 7 and might be for windows 8 too.
Your Android smartphone can be affected by Heartbleed. Check it with Heartbleed Detector.
Android is also affected by heartbleed bug. Confirm whether your android smartphone is affected or not with heartbleed detector.
Paper - a beautiful new app by Facebook to explore and share stories from friends and the world around you
Facebook has about to launch their most awaited new app called “Paper” on 3rd Feb 2014 in US. At current, this app is available only for iPhone in the US. With Paper, Facebook is near to redefine itself for the Mobile Age.
What is Bitcoin? An Emerging Open Source Digital Currency. Bitcoins in India.
This post will introduce you with digital currency named "Bitcoins" which was founded in 2009 and not issued by any central bank or other centralised authority but by an open source software through a process called 'mining.'. It has very bright future and if you gain a more knowledge about it you can book profit too.