- Posted On 3 September 2014
- In Programming
This post covers information about Dimension Legacy Google Chrome extension which helps you to test responsive website offline with pre-defined set of popular devices.
If you are familiar with using chrome extension then you might already know this responsive design testing tool.
Let’s check what the features of this extension are.
- Main feature of this extension is you can use it offline once you add it.
- Along with pre-defined set of popular phones and tablets it also has facility to provide custom width and height.
- Has option to rotate
- Choice to show and hide scroll bars
- Scale for Phone,Wide Phone, Tablet and Wide Tablet.
- Works with remote and local server too which means you can test “http://localhost sites too.
This extension is very lightweight so best if you can check it out by adding it to Google Chrome by clicking on this URL. (You need to sign in to add it)
You can check out below image of Dimension Legacy extension with iminfo.in loaded it in.
There is premium version of this extension also available named “Dimensions Toolkit” which you can check out here.
So try and let me know your experience about it. Do not forget to share any other extension or tool you know for responsive design testing.
Swagger - Powerful Opensource Framework for RESTful API
With a Swagger-enabled API, you get interactive documentation, client SDK generation and discoverability. Swagger Editor allows you to generate code, documentation with ease.
Visual Studio Code - Lighweight but powerful source code editor available for Windows, OS X and Linux
How to post JSON string as a string in jQuery AJAX
Know how to post JSON String as string to the action method of controller in MVC.
How to call click or any event only once in jQuery
Know how to execute an click event or any event only once for any element in jQuery. Perform action only once and even not required to unbind event.