- Posted On 7 November 2014
- In Technology
In this post I will share information about WhatsApp's latest update called "Read Receipt" and "Message Info".
Recently WhatsApp Messenger has released their update which has these two awesome features. Lets checkout what this feature is.
Till now you see grey check-marks which indicates the status of message.
Single grey check indicates message has been successfully sent.
Double grey check indicates message has been successfully delivered to the recipient's phone.
With this new feature you able to see one more check like below.
These double blue checks will indicate that recipient has actually seen your message.
In a group chat, the second (double grey) check marks will appear when all participants in the group have received your message. The two blue check marks will appear when all participants in the group have read your message.
With this feature you can see the details for any message that you have send which will have all following information.
- Delivered - At which time the message or media has been delivered to the recipients phone.
- Read or Seen - At which time recipient has actually seen message or any other media sent by you. For a Voice Message, the recipient has seen but has not yet played it.
- Played -This is for voice message which indicates at which time recipient has played your Voice Message.
If you do not see these two blue check marks near to your sent message then one of the following case will be there.
- The recipient may not have opened your message
- The recipient may be using an old version of WhatsApp.
- You or the recipient may be facing connection related problems.
Checkout below links of WhatsApp blog for more information
Let me know if you have any more information to share. Thanks for visiting.
- Tags :
Secure your Facebook profile data with these simple settings
You may already aware about "Facebook Data Breach" news, which is impacting the Facebook user's privacy and trust. Though there is a problem in data handling with Facebook, it also provides many settings you can make sure your data is protected, lets check what are those.
Download best free android apps and games in Google play with Appreciate
Discover Best free and personalized android apps and games in Google play using Appreciate.
How to prepare your android for an emergency situation
Know how to prepare your android Smartphone for emergency situations by adding emergency information on it which is usable in lock screen too.
Your Android smartphone can be affected by Heartbleed. Check it with Heartbleed Detector.
Android is also affected by heartbleed bug. Confirm whether your android smartphone is affected or not with heartbleed detector.