- Posted On 7 September 2014
- In Technology
Hello my friend, In this one more simple post I am going to share information about how you can zoom videos while playing it in your android Smartphone.
Well if you are new to android but if even of you are having a single friend having android then you might already having this best android video player named “MX Player” which is already being used by lots of android smartphone users.
But if you haven’t yet installed it then now it’s a time to install it.
Let’s check out what you can do with this one of the best android video android players.
- First and very important feature is it can play almost all types of video types including HD videos.
- Performance is very good i.e. you rarely feel lag in video even while playing full HD videos.
- You can zoom in videos while playing it very smoothly. Just you need to pinch it or you can swipe across the screen.
- Panning option is also available.
- Subtitle options by which you can even zoom in and zoom out the text size.
- It provide one more awesome feature called kids lock by which you can keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or open other apps(plugin is required to enable this feature)
- You can lock the screen rotation.
- You can adjust the brightness of the video as per your requirement.
Apart from above features it also provides lots of other features such as extension assignment, network stream and recognize .nomedia file etc. which you can try out once you install it.
You can download MX Player from Google Play here.
Try this awesome video player and let me know your thoughts on it comment section below.
If you feel I have missed something in this post please do share that too.
Secure your Facebook profile data with these simple settings
You may already aware about "Facebook Data Breach" news, which is impacting the Facebook user's privacy and trust. Though there is a problem in data handling with Facebook, it also provides many settings you can make sure your data is protected, lets check what are those.
What is Bitcoin? An Emerging Open Source Digital Currency. Bitcoins in India.
This post will introduce you with digital currency named "Bitcoins" which was founded in 2009 and not issued by any central bank or other centralised authority but by an open source software through a process called 'mining.'. It has very bright future and if you gain a more knowledge about it you can book profit too.
Turn Off Chat in Facebook for Some Specific Friends Only
Most of the time we want to be hidden from our some of our so called FB friends while we are online on facebook. This post will let you the settings provided by facebook using which you can maintain your privacy without letting others know that you are online.
Paper - a beautiful new app by Facebook to explore and share stories from friends and the world around you
Facebook has about to launch their most awaited new app called “Paper” on 3rd Feb 2014 in US. At current, this app is available only for iPhone in the US. With Paper, Facebook is near to redefine itself for the Mobile Age.