- Posted On 6 September 2013
- In Technology
Hello Everyone, I am using Nokia Mobile since I had started using mobiles and was very frustrated when I tried to hide some files on s40 mobile but was not achived to do so as some how they were getting viewed in gallery or music player.
After so much of R&D, I finally got a way to hide it and maintain it as per my requirement using BlueFTP software. So thought best to share with you all as I know how "Privacy" is important for mobiles. Hope this will help you.
Here are the steps :
- First Download "Medieval BlueFTP Software" from here.
- Save it in your mobile.
- Create one folder in your Memory Card. Rename it as "Tones".
- Copy all your files in it which you are wanted to hide from others. (NOTE: Rename folder name to "Tones" only.)
- Hide that folder using this downloaded software or by using your PC.
- Its Done! Now that folder is viewable only in BlueFTP not in gallery and all the files too will not get show in music player or photos.
- If they are getting shown, restart mobile once and try to update library of music player.
Let me know if you face any problem in achieving this trick. I am using this with my Nokia C3 successfully!
Also share the different and more easy ways to achieve the same. "Thanks!!"
- Tags :
Secure your Facebook profile data with these simple settings
You may already aware about "Facebook Data Breach" news, which is impacting the Facebook user's privacy and trust. Though there is a problem in data handling with Facebook, it also provides many settings you can make sure your data is protected, lets check what are those.
Know how to tie a Tie with this android app (Windsor knot and many more)
Learn how to tie a tie with the Windsor, Half Windsor and many more knots with this simple android app. Step by step guide with an optional mirror mode.
What is Bitcoin? An Emerging Open Source Digital Currency. Bitcoins in India.
This post will introduce you with digital currency named "Bitcoins" which was founded in 2009 and not issued by any central bank or other centralised authority but by an open source software through a process called 'mining.'. It has very bright future and if you gain a more knowledge about it you can book profit too.