- Posted On 13 May 2014
- In Technology
After huge success of MOTO G, Motorola has launched their new smartphone MOTO E at price of $129 i.e. Rs.6999 on Flipkart.com.
In the price range of this Motorola is providing awesome features which are as follows.
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 200 with 1.2GHz dual-core A7 CPU
- Micro SIM with DUAL SIM Support.
- Runs on latest Android™ 4.4, KitKat
- 1 GB RAM
- 4GB internal user storage
- MicroSD slot supports up to 32GB expandable memory
- 4.3 inches display (540 x 960 qHD, 256ppi) with anti-smudge coating and Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- 5 MP Rear Camera
- Video Capture 30fps FWVGA (MP4, H.264, H.263)
- Capable of playing 720p videos.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion, 1980mAh (Mixed usage up to 24 hours)
- Audio Playback for almost all standard formats
- GPS (Global Positioning System)
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE
After reading all above feature definitely at Rs.6999 you are getting a nice smartphone that too of brand Motorola. MOTO E is available on Flipkart from tomorrow midnight and seems will go out of stock in short span so if you are planning to buy it, keep a watch on Flipkart.
You can see all features here.
Check out MOTO E on Flipkart here.
Share this with your friends and let them know about MOTO E by clicking on sharing buttons situated below or right side of the window.
Secure your Facebook profile data with these simple settings
You may already aware about "Facebook Data Breach" news, which is impacting the Facebook user's privacy and trust. Though there is a problem in data handling with Facebook, it also provides many settings you can make sure your data is protected, lets check what are those.
Know how to tie a Tie with this android app (Windsor knot and many more)
Learn how to tie a tie with the Windsor, Half Windsor and many more knots with this simple android app. Step by step guide with an optional mirror mode.
What is Bitcoin? An Emerging Open Source Digital Currency. Bitcoins in India.
This post will introduce you with digital currency named "Bitcoins" which was founded in 2009 and not issued by any central bank or other centralised authority but by an open source software through a process called 'mining.'. It has very bright future and if you gain a more knowledge about it you can book profit too.
What is Heartbleed vulnerability. Why it is recommended to change passowords of social and banking sites.
What is Heartbleed vulnerability. Since last week I am frequently hearing a word "Heartbleed" in news,on internet so today I thought lets check what is it actually and here is what I found.