- Posted On 8 February 2014
- In Interview Questions
With reference to my Previous Post of this series, in this post I am going to share some tips about how to prepare for HR Round. Also about things to do and things to not to do during the same.
After the interview, in HR Round
Once you are done with all rounds the very important round gets begin. “The negotiation round”
Till this round if yours all rounds went very well, then it will be very easy for you to negotiate to get your expected package.
While preparing for this round, keep following points in your mind
- Research “the average salary” in your range of experience and decide you’re expected accordingly.
- If company is MNC, you can find their Average Salary on different review sites, so by analyzing it too you can decide your expected salary specifically for that company.
- If yours current salary is not as per the industry average be prepared with the valid reasons.
- Always negotiate on NET INHAND SALARY rather negotiating on CTC.
- If you are not so okay with the offer, take some time to accept the offer or frankly say you will require some time to think on it and you will let them know tomorrow (it will give you the time to analyze the offer with steady mind!)
- Once salary part is done, don’t forget to ask some questions to the HR about company culture, appraisal cycle or any other specific questions are in your mind.
After receiving the OFFER
Once you receive your offer don’t forget to check the review of the company on different websites, it will assist you in your decision making about accepting or rejecting the offer.
Try to find the references with your friend circle or on social site to know more about company’s internal culture, working style, job security and other in-out details with them.
If you are done with your little verification of the company and about to send your acceptance to them provide the information in advance which you think might get create problem in Background verification process.
Hope you have benefited with this post! I am not so good in English so avoid the grammar mistakes, if any. :-)
And all this is from my personal experience, so let me know your experiences and suggestions in comment section below.
Thanks! Happy Job Hunting!!
- Tags :
How to Prepare for the interviews - Simple but important tips - Part 1 - Resume Writing
In this post I will share some interview tips from my own personal experience which will help you to prepare for the interview. In part one I will cover how to design a resume which will put your first impression smartly.
How to Prepare for the interviews - Simple but important tips - Part 2 - Things that matter during interview
In this second post of my interview tips series, I am going to share some tips about how to behave during the interview. Also about how to prepare for the interview and maintain self confidence during the interview.
C# Interview questions and answers for freshers and experienced - Part Three
What is InvariantCulture,Difference between string & System.String,Kinds of parameters,int vs uint are some questions which I am sharing in this post.
C# Interview questions and answers for freshers and experienced - Part Two
In this second post I will share questions like Default Access Modifier for Class,Generics in C#,Static class inheritance is possible or not along with different types of JIT compiler.
Advanced Interview Questions and answers on C#.NET - Part 2
C# interview questions and answers for experienced developers is what I am sharing in this post.